As part of the ongoing work of our Branch in the Hartlepool, Sunderland & South Tyneside area (including DH2 –DH5, DH6 2 & DH6 3), we operate
- Welfare Assistance Scheme, offering medical support for owners whose pet may need urgent veterinary treatment …..
- Assisted Neutering Scheme, working with local vets we can offering financial assistance for owners of cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and ferrets …..
- Free microchipping at events throughout though out our area, helping owner be reunited with lost pets and helping to reduced abandoned strays …..
Our Branch is working closely with the local Inspectorate helping
- provide financial assistance to those animals most in need, from pets to wildlife
- promote animal care & welfare through school talks & local events